Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tien x Two


I think Thailand has the best cats in the world, but of those cats I have the most sweet and cuddly. He sleeps with me most nights curled under my arm. He endures my embraces like a plush animal, but his warmth and purring are much more comforting than any teddy from my childhood. Sadly there's only one real Tien, but I'm making stuffed versions for his many admirers. They're 100% cotton, with raw cotton stuffing, and their embroidered faces are friendly even for the very young.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura Lee wants one of your stuffed cats!

Jami said...

Of course! It's the perfect cat for an apartment. I'll put one in the mail ASAP.

Anonymous said...

Of all the creative things you've made, Tien's twin is one of my favorites!

Tanna said...

Jami, can I buy one from you when you are back in the states? It ould be perfect for the baby! So cute!

Jami said...

Of course!